What to order now for Christmas: Presents for babies & kids from Etsy
Do you have any little people to buy for this year? There are loads of mass-produced samey toys around for babies and kids, so why not consider getting something handmade? Here are my top picks for babies and kids from Etsy.
1. Morris little owl, US$40 from Wassupbrothers.
2. Organic colorful little worm teething toy, US$10 from BoutiqueBeauties.
3. The Owl & the Pussy Cat went to Sea Paper Craft, US$15 from Ellen Giggenbach.
4. Newborn and toddler girls’ dress, US$36 from April Scott.
5. Mario baby onuses set of three, US$42 from The Wishing Elephant.
6. Hippopotamus pillow, US$150 from Austin Plush.
7. Edie fawn print, US$14 from TinyFawn.
8. Boys shirt-little chef, US$55 from WildThingsDresses.
9. Chevron stripe sailboat, US$20 from Tweet Toys.
10. Fox felt mask for kids, EUR18.15 from Frida’s Tierchen.
11. 10 minifigure people crayons, US$2.80 from Posh Paper Creations.
12. Party bunting newborn dress, US$40 April Scott.
13. Peggy retro doll, made with original vintage fabrics, £35 from Alice Apple.
14. Baby white elephant mobile, made to order, US$109 from Patricija Garden.
15. Waldorf toy rainbow forest, US$24 from Applenamos.
16. Pretend felt veg box, £23 from Mummy Made It Me.
17. Balance birds, US$65 from Mama May I Handmade Learning Toys.
18. Hand-knitted children’s sweater, EUR67 from KuDum.
19. Crochet amigurumi rabbit toy, AU$30 from RosieOK.
Don’t miss that perfect present! Click here for my 2012 Etsy Christmas Gift Guide.
Have you got a little one to buy for this year? Anything take your fancy? Let me know in the comments below!