What to order now for Christmas: Presents from Etsy, Part 1
I’ll be posting my edit of the best presents from Etsy over the weekend. There is so much goodness on Etsy, it’s just a matter of knowing where to look. If you spot something you like, snap it up now to allow time for delivery by Christmas – and in some cases, the designer needs time to make it from scratch, especially if it’s a custom order!
1. Black tulle choker collar, EUR15, from Karolin Felix.
2. Set of two hand-illustrated lace plates, US$30 from Yvonne Ellen.
3. Handprinted 100 per cent linen pillowcase with charcoal dots, AU$48 from Hello Milky.
4. Bearded Bloke Brooch, AU$30 from Handmade Romance.
5. The Wharton silver circle earrings, £25 from Jennifer Loiselle.
6. Love Houses modern ceramic candle holders, US$36 from Simone Ceramics.
Have you done your Christmas shopping yet? Spot anything you like in this post? Tell me in the comments below!