Christmas Gift Guide 2012: Presents for your favourite menfolk
Here are 25 beyond-lovely Christmas presents for all the favourite menfolk in your life:
1. Mattt iPad mini sleeve in cuisenaire blocks (includes a notebook sleeve prefilled with a Moleskine sketchbook, which also protects the screen), AU$60 from Mattt.
2. Jonathan Adler horse bottle stopper, £18 from Heals.
3. Shakespeare Mini booksi Dock for iPhone and iPod, US$50 from Rich Neeley Designs.
4. Timex Weekender watch in red and blue, £44.99 from Goodhood.
5. Limited edition Hobbit Moleskine notebooks, $16.95 from Think Geek.
6. Higonokami penknife, £18 from Toast.
7. Mattt Melbourne Map travel shoulderbag in grey, AU$185 from Mattt.
8. Moleskine 2013 Star Wars Large Weekly Planner+Notes (Hard Cover), US $22.95 from Moleskin.
9. Happy Socks big dot sock, AU$16.95 from Happy Socks.
10. Super People sunglasses in matt/crystal, £120 from Goodhood.
11. Set of six sport coasters by Cockpit Arts, £44 from Culture Label.
12. Ukulele leather iPhone case, AU$52.50 from Follow Store.
13. Rich Fairhead ‘For Sale’ Star Wars print, AU$40 from Hello Polly.
14. Refinery shave oil, £25 from Goodhood.
15. CK One blue stripe flannel pajama pants, £30 from Urban Outfitters.
16. Nick Bronson red knitted silk tie, £40 from Liberty.
17. Elephant bottle opener, AU$70 from Georg Jensen.
18. Clarks Originals walnut suede desert boots, £79 from Urban Outfitters.
19. Studio Amour square design hand-printed cotton handkerchief, £15 from Soma Gallery.
20. Aesop Moroccan neroli shaving serum, £25 from Cult Beauty.
22. Stripe flannel pyjama, £69 from Toast.
23. 22 Design Studio concrete rollerball pen, £45 from the Design Museum.
24. Pineapple boardie, AU$69.95 from Country Road.
Want more lovely present inspiration? Click here for all my Christmas 2012 Gift Guides.
Prefer to buy all handmade? Click here for my Etsy 2012 Christmas Gift Guides.