December 6, 2012
Christmas Gift Guide 2012: The “Me” Edition
I don’t really need anymore STUFF, but I’d love some really, really special things, like a beautiful vase, a fabulous new fuschia lippie, the ultimate take-anywhere black clutch bag, a classic Liberty silk scarf, a statement necklace, some lovely new shower gel and some good holiday books. Add to that tickets to the Australian ballet and a creative workshop and I’m in heaven. A girl’s gotta dream, right?
1. Dinosaur Designs pink and red spot glass vase, AUD$297 from Dinosaur Designs.
2. Lola Bensky by Lily Brett, AU$23.95 from Booktopia.
3. Everything Changes But You by Maggie Alderson, AU$25.45 from Booktopia.
4. Season tickets to the Australian Ballet, from The Australian Ballet.
5. Lucy Choi London exclusive black glitter Oslo pointed flat shoes, AU$210 from My Wardrobe.
6. Korres fig shower gel, AU$22.95, from Kit Cosmetics.
7. Liberty navy Tree of Life print silk scarf, £135 from Liberty.
8. Jennifer Loiselle mini Clemence woven necklace in pink and orange, £65 from Jennifer Loiselle’s Etsy shop.
9. Karen Walker Anytime black with yellow sunglasses, NZ$349 from Karen Walker.
10. Mulberry Clemmie oversized glossie goat leather clutch, £550 from Selfridges.
11. Tom Ford private blend lipstick in Flamingo, AU$48.60 from Nordstrom.
12. Megan Morton’s Science of Styling Class, AU$450 at The School.
Over to you. What’s on your ultimate dream wishlist?