2. “Megan Weston‘s platters. I first came across this wonderful lady’s art about three years ago and have a piece in my home. Looks like I might need to get the plates too!” Photography courtesy of Megan Weston.
3. “Hard to believe this design is all from the light source. It would be hard to go to sleep just watching all the details swimming in the room.” ‘Forms in Nature’ chandelier by Hilden & Diaz. Photography courtesy of Hilden & Diaz.
4. “A small lounge doesn’t mean you have to compromise on style. This lounge ‘pit’ is given extra size with the seat plinth around the perimeter, a door to the decking and the explosive colour palette. You could totally lull away the days in this room. Also, proof that not all living rooms need a TV.” Justina and Tom Noble’s living room, as featured in Inside Out, via Desire to Inspire. Photography by Derek Swalwell.
5. “Great lamp to give soft light.” Crescent Table Lamp by Lewis Yee, via Yellowtrace. Photography courtesy of Lewis Yee.
6. “Full wall murals when I was a kid were not as awesome as this. Combined with the right linen and lighting, this is a bedroom I don’t think I would leave in a hurry.” Photography via Domaine Home.
7. “How great are these tiles mixed with blonde timber? The tiles might look a little over the top in another environment, but the timber softens the contrasting black and white.” Kitchen timber and marble fittings by Tunisian design company Marmo Spirito. Photography courtesy of Marmo Spirito.
8. “Basic items pulled apart and turned into art at Milan. Might be a dust collector in a home but I love the inspiration.” Discipline party at Milan Furniture Fair 2014. Photography courtesy of Sight Unseen.
10. “Salvaged windows as a bedhead – work well with upholstered frame in front of it. The modern linen balances that old and new. Lazy Sunday reading, anyone?” Australian stylist/photographer Kara Rosenlund‘s bedroom via Design Sponge. Photography by Kara Rosenlund.
Thanks so much for all of your handpicked interiors goodness, Shaynna!