Beautiful ideas for decorating a bright and merry Christmas at home
A minimalist monochrome Christmas not your style? Brighten up your home with my edit of boldest and most colourful Christmas decorating ideas. Be inspired by some of some of the best design bloggers’ creative ideas – from your Christmas tree and Advent calendar to home decor and wrapping presents. Then scroll down for my shopping guide to get the look. Have fun!
Top: DIY Christmas Bulb Advent Calendar by The House that Lars Built.
THE FREE PRINTABLES
THE ADVENT CALENDAR
THE DIY ADVENT CALENDAR
NOW GET THE LOOK
1. Sack Me Confetti Christmas stocking from Little Paper Lane.
2. Bubble Gum Machine decoration from The Conran Shop.
3. Snowflake paper decoration from The Conran Shop.
4. Retro Bright Christmas sack from Target.
5. Advent calendar with mini erasers from Hard to Find.
6. Fruit baubles set of six from The Conran Shop.
7. Multi-coloured Ball Wreath from The Conran Shop.
8. Barrel tree Advent calendar from Target.
9. Multi-coloured glass balloon Christmas decorations from The Conran shop.