Gorgeous Gifts & Gear for Easter 2017
Easter is just a hop, skip and jump away, so I’ve rounded up my favourite finds for this year – starting at just $4.95. There are so many beautiful things for kids right now, you could (almost) get away with a chocolate-free Easter. Try tucking a sparkly bunny wand into an Easter basket or wrap up and hide a collection of small themed trinkets for the kids to find, like bunny hair clips.
Love beautiful design more than foil-wrapped chocolate eggs? (Wash your sugar-free mouth out!) Get simple and refined Easter style with a wooden leather rabbit teether for your youngest, or kit out your home with sprightly wooden bunnies. And it needn’t be expensive, with Kmart’s cute collection of simple white bunny bowls for $4. I’ve spotted similar designs at Liberty, arguably London’s top arbiter of style, for a lot more. Hop to it, etc.
Look out for part two – coming tomorrow!
Top: Easter hunt kit, $19.95 from Kikki K.
1. Lurex bunny sweater, $54.95 from Seed Heritage.
2. Garbo & Friends wood leather Miss Bunny teether, $30, from Meus Shop.
3. Shooting stars wand, $4.95 from Cotton On.
4. OYOY Nature wooden rabbit decoration, $58.95 from Milk Tooth.
5. Meri Meri pouch bunny, $25 from The Corner Booth.
6. Ceramic bunny bowl, $4 from Kmart.
7. Oeuf Clothier organic layette bunny hat, $45 from Kido Store.
8. Easter Bunny’s Helpers, $14.99 from David Jones.
9. Giddy Giddy Hair Clip, $9.45 from Milk Tooth.
10. Bunny knit headband, $19.95 from Seed Heritage.
11. Alicia LS Girls PJ set, $29.95 from Cotton ON.
12. Bunny Tutu Dress, $59.95 from Seed Heritage.
13. Gift tags 2 pack, $3.95 from Kikki-K.