December 15, 2012
Precious little presents under the Christmas tree are always welcome, but they don’t have to cost the earth – or come from the pages of chain-store jewellery catalogue. Here’s my round-up of some of the best little luxuries for Christmas from around the globe, starting at $36.
1. Georg Jensen Ilse stainless steel vase, AU$110 from Georg Jensen.
2. Eclectic candles by Tom Dixon, NZ$135 each from Simon James Design.
3. Kate Spade icebox jewels emerald coin purse, US$46 from Kate Spade.
4. 3.1 Phillip Lim silver metallic pointed collar, AU$175.01 from My Wardrobe.
5. Alex Monroe teeny tiny bumblebee ring, £460 from Alex Monroe.
6. Measuring hedgies, US$36 from Anthropologie.
7. Tom Dixon form bowl set, NZ$155 from Simon James Design.
8. Rococo Nail Apparel gold leaf nail varnish, £35 from Cult Beauty.
9. T. LeClerc secret powder, £33 from Cult Beauty.
10. Alex Monroe twig ring, £120 from Alex Monroe.
11. Vintage cube necklace, US$24 from Sparkle Farm’s Etsy shop.
12. Georg Jensen Ilse brass candleholder, AU$135 from Georg Jensen.
13. Golden twig charm, US£16 from Anthropologie.
14. Belmacz silver swan pure silver eyeshadow, £28 from Cult Beauty.
15. Hammered band bracelet set, £18 from Anthropologie.
Want more lovely present inspiration? Click here for all my Christmas 2012 Gift Guides.
Prefer to buy all handmade? Click here for my Etsy 2012 Christmas Gift Guides.