I always get asked how to go about finding all the cool stuff on Etsy. Here’s a good starting point – just remember to order now for Christmas as some of these presents are custom-made!
1. Hand-embroidered initial necklace, US$38 from Merriwether Council.
2. Wood pencil holder, US$59 from Less and More.
3. 12 Colour Block Magnets, US$24 from Cuppa Color.
4. Custom-made name plate, EUR43 from Ninainvorm.
5. Red women’s leather sandal, US$130 from Einats Shoes.
6. Writing paper set, EUR$8.50 from Ninainvorm.
Don’t miss out on that perfect Christmas present! Click here for my entire series of posts for my 2012 Etsy Christmas Gift Guide.
How are you going with your Christmas shopping? Do you usually buy presents from Etsy?
After some good crafty ideas for Christmas? So far I’ve managed to make a few pom-poms for decorations, but I wouldn’t mind having a go at some of the rather lovely projects on my Pinterest boards.
Here, I’ve picked out my top 10 DIY projects for Christmas presents. They’re all gorgeous and more than a wee bit GENIUS – and so will you be if you make them! Just click through the links to the original tutorials and how-tos. Let me know how you go?
1. DYI Friendship necklace (top) by Honestly…WTF.
2. Painted pastel glass jars by Kootut Murut.
3. Fabric-wrapped bangles (wouldn’t they look lovely in Liberty print?) by Corrieberry Pie.
4. Plant a Terrarium in a jar by Apartment Therapy (left).
5. DIY Garden Markers by Wit and Whistle (right).
6. Dip-dye cups by Design*Sponge.
7. Star Wars Chewie softie by Draw!Pilgrim.
8. Painted jars and bottles by A Creative Mint.
9. DIY hair comb by Lemon Jitters.
10. How to crochet a larksfoot blanket or an arcade blanket by Meet me at Mike’s.
All photography courtesy of the original blogger/designer/maker. Thank you to all the very clever people behind these projects.
Tell me: are you making any presents for Christmas this year?