December 4, 2012
So much choice, so little time! I’m not quite sure how it happened but suddenly the countdown is on for Christmas and everyone is madly ticking off their to-do lists. If you’re looking for some festive new stockings, look no further. I’ve scoured the best online designers and retailers for the most beautiful Christmas stockings, and edited it down to my Top 20.
Here they are:
1. Fox Christmas Stocking in yellow by Allenbrite Studio’s Etsy shop, US$25.
2. Freckle Christmas stocking by Little Lamb in red, AU$49 from Lark.
3. Scandi Christmas Stocking by birdyhome, US$22.59 from Not on the High Street.
4. Embroidered linen mix Christmas stocking , AU$69.95 from David Jones.
5. Cath Kidston Christmas deer stocking, £14 from John Lewis.
6. Ball cuff stocking, AU$75 from Papier D’Amour.
7. Petal Christmas stocking by Little Lamb in Turquoise, AU$49 from Lark.
8. Red ticking personalised stocking, AU$60 from Papier D’Amour.
9. Freckle Christmas stocking by Little Lamb in grey, AU$49 from Lark.
10. Marimekko Raanu Christmas Stocking, AU$59 from Funkis.
11. Gisela Graham red Santa Christmas stocking, £10.95 from Liberty.
12. Cody Foster woven striped Christmas stocking, £59.95 from Selfridges.
13. Gisela Graham Gingerbread Man stocking, £10.95 from Liberty.
14. Circus-inspired Christmas stocking by Rocket and Bear, $19.63 from Not on the High Street.
15. Red wool star stocking, £59.95 from Liberty.
16. Karl Lagerfeld Christmas stocking, £200 from Selfridges.
17. Gisela Graham red satin embroidered stocking, £14.95 from Liberty.
18. Personalised Christmas stocking by Charlotte Cot Blankets, $64.64 from Not on the High Street.
19. Gisela Graham snowman and snowflake stocking, £10.95 from Liberty.
20. Retro Rudolph Christmas stocking in peacock blue, US$25 from Allenbrite Studio’s Etsy shop.