Stuck for original and charming present ideas for the little ones? I’ve scoured the globe for the most amazing gifts for kids, starting at $10.
1. The Magic Tree House, AU$179 from Lark.
2. Tsumiki house, EUR91 from The Space Penguin.
3. Antique rose ballet bounce skirt by Collette Dinnigan For The Australian Ballet, AU$39 Target.
4. Kiko machi wood+magnet town, EUR32 from The Space Penguin.
5. Little Roar Head by Flatout Frankie, AU$35 from Hello Polly.
6. Rain Littlephant art print by Camilla Lundsten, AU$36 from Hello Polly.
7. Nathalie Lete Friends magnet set, £22 from Niddle Noddle.
8. Coq en Pate giraffe shoulder bag, AU$33.95 from My Messy Room.
9. Rock Your Baby ‘Masked Crusader’ blue t-shirt with detachable cape, AU$35 from My Messy Room.
10. Flensted Elephant Party mobile, AU$30 from Great Dane Furniture.
11. Maze the ark ducky hook, AU$31 from Funkis.
12. Nathalie Lete Sailor Tin bucket by Nathalie Lete, £8 from Niddle Noddle.
13. Kids Company Dodgy Panda knitted hooded scarf, £45 from Liberty.
14. Plastic Clonette Doll with Rabbit in dark blue, AU$10 from Lark.
15. Theatre “ESPAÑOL” (to assemble), EUR22 from Teatritos.
16. Rock Your Baby ‘Eat My Dust’ board shorts, AU$39.95 from My Messy Room.
17. OMM Design Tiger Plate, AU$12.95 from My Messy Room.
18. Bear jacquard knit green jumper by Tootsa MacGinty, £31 from Burp Boutique.
19. Djeco magician pencil trick book, £13 from Liberty.
20. Blink Design colours wall art , AU$60 from My Messy Room.
21. The Game of Sculpture, £7.95 from Culture Label.
22. Kiko ashiato cat print toy beach sandals, EUR17.60 from The Space Penguin.
23. Harry Potter Marauder’s Map, £36.95 from Harrods.
24. A Menotti and Y Labat’s How Many Jellybeans?, AU$24.95 from My Messy Room.
25. Lion face cushion, AU$29.95 from Lark.
26. Kiko gatcha gatcha dispenser, EUR39 from The Space Penguin.
27. Best Bead Kit In The World, £11.60 from Cox and Cox.
28. Animal crayons, £5.20 from Cox and Cox.
29. Vintage caravan, AU$29.95 from Lark.
30. Milk n Soda Sailboat Bow Tie in Sky, AU$19.95 from My Messy Room.
31. Harry Potter Hermione’s Time Turner, £51.95 from Harrods.
32. Chalkboard Cowboy, £29.50 from Daisy Mooo.
33. Blafre Giraffe Steel Drink Bottle, AU$24.95 from My Messy Room.
Want more lovely present inspiration? Click here for all my Christmas 2012 Gift Guides.
Prefer to buy all handmade? Click here for my Etsy 2012 Christmas Gift Guides.
And don’t miss my Top 20 Christmas Crackers and my Top 20 Christmas Stockings!
Here’s something I’ve been working on for a little while: the Wee Birdy buyer’s guide to the 20 best tea pots. The value of a good tea pot should never be underrated, especially if they pack in as much charm and good looks as these little beauties. From chintzy rose buds and polka dots to a modern interpretation of the classic Willow pattern, these little pots do more than brew a good cuppa – they add a splash of personality, colour and good design to the diurnal grind. Essential qualities, really.
1. Oranges and Lemons hand-painted tea pot, £75 from Tobyboo’s Etsy shop.
2. Camellia tea pot, £35 from Pierrot et Coco.
3. White lace hand-painted tea pot, US$58 from Clayful Impressions’ Etsy shop.
4. Mr Jones tea pot by Polly George, AU$84 from Everything Begins.
5. Lace tea pot by We Love Kaoru, AU$105 from Everything Begins.
6. Vintage enamel mid-century tea pot, US$85 from Hindsvik’s Etsy shop.
7. Salt and Pepper green tea pot with infuser by Salt and Pepper. Click here for your nearest stockist.
8. My Teapot’ in yellow with an anthracite lid by Anouk Jansen, £45 from Howkapow.
9. The New English x TNE Studios Benday cobalt tea pot, £122 from Culture Label.
10. London Willow tea pot by We Love Kaoru (features Big Ben, London Eye and the BT Tower), AU$96 from Everything Begins and £60 from Culture Label.
11. Gordon Ramsay Maze by Royal Doulton blue tea pot, AU$39.95 from Royal Doulton.
12. Provence rose tea pot, £18 from Cath Kidston.
13. Blossom tea pot by Swedish designer Camilla Engdahl, £30 from Howkapow.
14. Cupcakes tea pot by Poppy Treffry, made from fine bone china in Stoke on Trent, £24 from The Green Apple.
15. Blodwen white enamel Caernarfon tea pot, £35 from Liberty.
16. Wedgwood Polka Dots teaware tea pot, AU$89.95 from Wedgwood.
17. Royal Albert Polka Rose Vintage tea pot, AU$199 from Royal Albert.
18. Miss Etoile Gold polka dot ceramic tea pot, US$63.04 from Oliver Bonas.
19. Limogues pink tea pot, price on enquiry from The Bay Tree.
20. Wedgwood Butterfly Bloom Teaware tea pot, AU$125 from Wedgwood.
It’s A Week of Tea on Wee Birdy. WIN a stunning Twinings wooden tea chest packed with Twinings tea – click here to enter now!
You might like to also read about:
I’m curious. Which tea pot is your favourite? Tell me in the comments below.