November 25, 2012
Etsy is the place to head if you’re stumped for Christmas presents. But it’s easy to feel overwhelmed if you’re not sure where to look. You just need know where to find the best stuff – like these superb picks right here:
1. Sofia: Paper bouquet, US$54 from Frances and Francis.
2. Colour block clutch in beige mustard and peach, EUR23 from Pamplemouss.
3. Biscuit sized trinket box, US$27 from Hazel Nicholls.
4. Espresso – porcelain (glacier colour), AU$19 from Urban Cartel.
5. Polar Bear Factory miniature ceramic sculpture, US$25 from Pearson Maron.
6. Fox medal, US$50 from Handy Maiden.
Don’t miss out on that perfect Christmas present! Click here for my entire series of posts for my 2012 Etsy Christmas Gift Guide.
Which present is your favourite? Let me know in the comments below!