It’s a week of baby and kids on Wee Birdy! Here’s my round-up of the best 12 presents for baby girls (I had it ready to go an option when the royal prince arrived, but thought it was too cute not to share, anyway!)
1. Pink plush angel bunny, £14 from Petit Home.
2. Oh Baby! Girl letterpress card, AU$6.95 from Lark.
3. Toshi floral muslin wraps, AU$29.95 each from My Messy Room.
4. Pink canvas crib shoes with brogued leather, £22.42 from Ajalor’s Etsy shop.
5. Short sleeve angle wing onesie, US$56 from Marie Chantal.
6. Modern bird mobile, £114.14 from Baby Jives Co’s Etsy shop.
7. Maileg Princess & the Pea, £58.99 from Camel & Yak.
8. Flossie romper, now £40 from Marie Chantal.
9. Knitted beanie with tassels, AU$14.98 from Pure Baby.
10. Liberty print orange chive bloomers, AU$12.95 from Liberty.
11. Stoff Matroyschka, €42.90 from Pink Milk.
12. Boo and Friends girls mug, £6 from Belle & Boo.
What’s your favourite present for newborn babies?
Stuck for original and charming present ideas for the little ones? I’ve scoured the globe for the most amazing gifts for kids, starting at $10.
1. The Magic Tree House, AU$179 from Lark.
2. Tsumiki house, EUR91 from The Space Penguin.
3. Antique rose ballet bounce skirt by Collette Dinnigan For The Australian Ballet, AU$39 Target.
4. Kiko machi wood+magnet town, EUR32 from The Space Penguin.
5. Little Roar Head by Flatout Frankie, AU$35 from Hello Polly.
6. Rain Littlephant art print by Camilla Lundsten, AU$36 from Hello Polly.
7. Nathalie Lete Friends magnet set, £22 from Niddle Noddle.
8. Coq en Pate giraffe shoulder bag, AU$33.95 from My Messy Room.
9. Rock Your Baby ‘Masked Crusader’ blue t-shirt with detachable cape, AU$35 from My Messy Room.
10. Flensted Elephant Party mobile, AU$30 from Great Dane Furniture.
11. Maze the ark ducky hook, AU$31 from Funkis.
12. Nathalie Lete Sailor Tin bucket by Nathalie Lete, £8 from Niddle Noddle.
13. Kids Company Dodgy Panda knitted hooded scarf, £45 from Liberty.
14. Plastic Clonette Doll with Rabbit in dark blue, AU$10 from Lark.
15. Theatre “ESPAÑOL” (to assemble), EUR22 from Teatritos.
16. Rock Your Baby ‘Eat My Dust’ board shorts, AU$39.95 from My Messy Room.
17. OMM Design Tiger Plate, AU$12.95 from My Messy Room.
18. Bear jacquard knit green jumper by Tootsa MacGinty, £31 from Burp Boutique.
19. Djeco magician pencil trick book, £13 from Liberty.
20. Blink Design colours wall art , AU$60 from My Messy Room.
21. The Game of Sculpture, £7.95 from Culture Label.
22. Kiko ashiato cat print toy beach sandals, EUR17.60 from The Space Penguin.
23. Harry Potter Marauder’s Map, £36.95 from Harrods.
24. A Menotti and Y Labat’s How Many Jellybeans?, AU$24.95 from My Messy Room.
25. Lion face cushion, AU$29.95 from Lark.
26. Kiko gatcha gatcha dispenser, EUR39 from The Space Penguin.
27. Best Bead Kit In The World, £11.60 from Cox and Cox.
28. Animal crayons, £5.20 from Cox and Cox.
29. Vintage caravan, AU$29.95 from Lark.
30. Milk n Soda Sailboat Bow Tie in Sky, AU$19.95 from My Messy Room.
31. Harry Potter Hermione’s Time Turner, £51.95 from Harrods.
32. Chalkboard Cowboy, £29.50 from Daisy Mooo.
33. Blafre Giraffe Steel Drink Bottle, AU$24.95 from My Messy Room.
Want more lovely present inspiration? Click here for all my Christmas 2012 Gift Guides.
Prefer to buy all handmade? Click here for my Etsy 2012 Christmas Gift Guides.
And don’t miss my Top 20 Christmas Crackers and my Top 20 Christmas Stockings!
I don’t wish to alarm you, but it’s now less than a month ’til Christmas Day. Stuck for ideas? Here are some awesome handmade presents to get you started:
1. Christopher Raeburn limited edition Giclee print, £25 from Lesley Barnes.
2. Simple macrame plant hanger with pom poms, AU$20 from Kitiya Palaskas.
3. Design your own custom bracelet, US$24 from Orange is the Sun.
4. Herds pillow in deep red, US$38 from Skinny LaMinx.
5. Mouse Party teacup and saucer, US$26 from Yvonne Ellen.
Don’t miss out on that perfect Christmas present! Click here for my entire series of posts for my 2012 Etsy Christmas Gift Guide.
Seen anything you’d like for yourself? Why not forward this post to your nearest and dearest as a bit of a hint?
There are so many lovely tea-themed things around at the moment, and nowhere nails tea-time as well as the various designer-makers around the world who sell their wares on Etsy. Here are my top tea-themed picks:
1. Teapot made to order wall hanger, US$75 by Misako Mimoko on Etsy.
2. The earl & lady grey coasters, AU$30 by A Bird of Play on Etsy.
3. ‘Brew happy’ limited edition giclee print, US$25 by Helen Dardik on Etsy.
4. Tea Party note card set of five, US$8 by Bella Stationery on Etsy.
5. Smiling Tea Cup hand-carved stamp, US$12 by Doodle Bug Design on Etsy.
6. Kitchen Art tea print, US$19 by Handz on Etsy.
7. Big Ben London tea bag tidy by Cecily Vessey on Etsy.
8. A Cup of Tea Solves Everything giclee print, £4 by What Nikki Made on Etsy.
9. Tea on the Go linen tea towel, US$18 by Side Sideways on Etsy.
10. Happy Teacup necklace, US$44 by Mary Mary Handmade on Etsy.
11. Kitchen art print, US$19 by Handz for Etsy.
It’s A Week of Tea on Wee Birdy! You might like to also read about:
Don’t forget to enter my competition to win a chest of Twinings Tea!